Some of the key features of this books are listed below:
- Code with comments are provided throughout the book to illustrate how the various features of the language are put together to accomplish specified tasks
- Case Studies at the end of the chapters illustrate real-life applications using C
- Programming Projects discussed in the appendix give insight on how to integrate the various features of C when handling large problems
- “Just Remember” section at the end of the chapters lists out helpful hints and possible problem areas.
- Guidelines for developing efficient C programs are given in the last chapter, together with a list of some mistakes that a less experienced C programmer could make.